Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This past week, I was picked for Jury Duty, not only that, I was chosen to sit on the jury. It sure was one long week!

I'm glad to get back to the store, I really appreciate Denise working her off days for me and for Joy who dove right in there and worked Thursday and Friday for me. I really have some great friends!

We are just around the corner from McDonough's Christmas Open House, Sunday, November 2nd so we have been working like crazy to get things ready and the store is really starting to take on a holiday feel. Christmas is already starting to sell, since we have a lot of one of a kind pieces.

We also have a lot of great antique furniture pieces at incredible prices with
Lay-a-way available

Here are just a few of the new items available this week, I hope you enjoy the pictures and remember if you see something you like but aren't in the area, I will be glad to mail it to you.

Adorable Christmas Scene Pillows ~perfect to adorn your porch rockers

Lots of vintage and vintage look ornaments




English Redware

Beautiful wall sconce
Handmade Holidays

This is a wonderful old record cabinet, perfect for a small space or to be used as an end table. The Chadwicks cabinet on top once held thread ~ two drawers on reverse side

New Romantic Homes is in...$1.00 off cover price

Beautiful Dutch painted umbrella stand

This is one of two unique end tables or night stands ~ beautiful curved legs


1 comment:

Joy Lett said...

The bed looks great- can't wait to finish the white tree. Joy