Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Saturday is the big day, and the dealers are ready with some of the neatest treasures for our big Spring Cleaning Sale from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm outside in the garden.

Plum Tree will be open until 6:00 pm.

Hope to see you there!


The Plum Tree is starting a new addition to our weekly blog called "Talented Artists" If you are interested in being featured on our blog, all you have to do is let me know and I will feature your art along with an introduction to you as well. We will be pleased to add your link so everyone will be able to visit you on your own blog or website.



We are excited to introduce you to our first "Talented Artist" ~ Colette Copeland. Colette is a freelance magazine journalist and artist living in Toronto, Canada. I am lucky enough to own an original piece of art by Colette and now am pleased to have some of her pieces available to you at The Plum Tree.


These sweet little birds are handmade by Colette, if you want to see more of her work, check her out at A Bird In The Hand

Since The Plum Tree is still going through a visual transformation, I wanted to add pictures to this weeks blog of before pictures of the garden area. As you can see we have a lot of work ahead of us.

I will update as we go along.




















2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I so wish I was there, the pics are pretty as always. I met your friends Laurie and Lulu, what great and funny gals, thanks for sending them my way. I could hang out with them every weekend. Be sure and check out their pics on my blog. Take care, Theresa

Joy Lett said...

The porch looks great. I see your little "visitor". Oh My! A naked garden- can't wait to get dirty. :-)