Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Thursday, April 03, 2008



First I have a few announcements and reminders to tell you about.



Our newest neighbors, "Blumen Trio" are gearing up for their Grand Opening the weekend of April 18th and 19th.



I went over for a sneak peek and all I can say is "wow, what a transformation from a few weeks ago. Bob, Mark and Vicki, have filled their shop with the cutest and most unusual garden decor, wonderful scented oils and gift line that you will not see just anywhere.



Their floral arrangements are truly beautiful and fresh flowers ready to go daily.



Secondly I wanted to remind you that The Plum Tree will be hosting our first annual "Spring Cleaning Sale" April 12th to be held outside in the garden. The dealers have been busy taking drastic markdowns on some of their pieces.


You don't want to miss this one!


And finally another reminder of our first annual "Earth Day Event" Saturday April 26th also held in the Garden.


All of this and some great new pieces added to the store this week.


Enjoy, we hope to see you soon!



The garden is getting another face-lift over the next few weeks and a new order of concrete statuary.


We have plenty of stepping stone with bee's butterflies' and dragonflies
Not antique, not pressed wood, just pretty bedroom pieces
Antique Victorian Carve Full size bed with matching mirrored dresser.

This set is in beautiful condition!


Guy Stuff
Pretty Spring Plates
Pretty Spring Prints

This birdcage wall decor is so awesome.














3 comments:

Lady Em said...

You have an award waiting on my page for you!!

Joy Lett said...

The garden area is starting to look as good as the rest of the store. I'm so excited!!!!

Mary said...

O.M.G Cindy - I just have to get down your way one of these days - and guess I'll need to rent a truck, ha! ha! Everything looks wonderful.

I'm here because I can't pull up your other blog - where has it gone? Did you close it down?

Hope everything is OK with you dear - do let me know when you have time.

Good luck Sat. with the sale - know you'll have a huge crowd fighting over all those treasures.
Hugs - Mary.