Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Thursday, February 28, 2008

This has been another busy week at The Plum Tree, Joy and Sylvia got their room painted a fresh spring green, it really brings some brightness to the store and shows off their collections.
I am also very pleased to hear so many of you tell me that you have visited some of the store I have suggested and loved them. I feel it is so important to support each other.
Phyllis, owner of Antique Griffin put together a wonderful antique shop and restaurant guides for Griffin and McDonough and we were pleased to be included in it. If you are in the shop, please pick one up and visit the many unique places these two towns have to offer.
And while I am at it, there is a wonderful Antique shop in Lilburn, called Antiques in Old Town. They are hosting a Spring Open House Friday & Saturday, March 14th and 15th from 10:00 ~ 5:00. The address and phone number are at the end of the blog.
I hope you enjoy this weeks photos ~ Hope to see you soon!




















Antiques in Old Town

93 Main Street

Lilburn, Georgia

770-279-1300

4 comments:

Angela said...

In the pic. of the bird on top of the log(birdhouse), in the background there are two suitcases, can you tell me how much you want for them?

Heather said...

I haven't been in your shop, but I'm local and may stop in.

Dona said...

I wish I could come visit. I love that white cabneit. Well, OK I love it all.


Dona

Michelle said...

Hello Cindy,
Just heard from Dawn it's your birthday today Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and wishing you a beautiful year filled with wonderful adventures.
Bonne FĂȘte a toi !!

Michelle xox