Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas from The Plum Tree


I would like to take this time to Thank all of you... our loyal customers for another great year at the Plum Tree. To all of you that have greeted and accepted me as part of the Plum Tree after seeing Dawn and Marti all the years before, I appreciate your kindness.

I have really enjoyed each and every one of your visits and getting to know you better like a dear friend.

After the New Year, as some of you know there will be a few changes to the interior of the store starting with a fresh paint job, a great little garden area for those nifty little vintage treasures just in time for spring and much more. Please come see the changes as they transpire.

In the mean time, I would like to send my warmest wishes to each of you and your families for Christmas.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday!































1 comment:

Cathy said...

Beautiful photos. I just found your blog and I love it.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season filled with joy and a Happy New Year!

Cathy