Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Well...it's now official, I am going to TEXAS!

Wow, I can't believe my dream is finally coming true... Wendy Ms. Wendy's Antiques, Sharon and I are headed to Texas to sell our wares at the Warrenton Antique Preview Show in September.

We have all talked about it from time to time and Sharon and I even planned a trip a few years back but never planned far enough ahead.

After several days of selling we will be heading to the Marburger Farms and Round Top Antique shows to buy or at least to ogle all of the fabulous booths. I can tell you there are so many talented vendors at this show, the booths themselves are a work of art.

When you get a chance check out the blogs of these talented folks who along with hundreds of others makes the whole trip worthwhile...

4 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see what treasures you bring to Texas. And where will you girls be setting up? You're going to have a wonderful time. See you soon.

Smiles,

Carol

The Feathered Nest said...

OHMYGOODNESS Cindy!!!!! This is so WONDERFUL girl!!! I'm so happy for you all, I know you girls will have a blast together too ~ please take tons of photos, OK? Sorry I haven't been by in a while....I've actually been working with Dennis and Brent helping to make soap now that they own the shop! xxoo, Dawn

Discarded Forlorn said...

You couldn't have picked a better place! I'm sure you'll find the best things there or at least fun looking.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Ok Cindy, now how did I miss this post? So where will y'all be selling? You've got to tell us. How exciting! Will you possibly be there to make it to my blog party, I sure hope so. Come on girl give us more info., we can't wait to find out more. Happy selling and junkin, T