Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Thursday, June 19, 2008


Have a safe and fun Summer

I have always loved the ocean, raised in Florida was the best since I grew up a mere 5 miles from Hollywood Beach.



Being a water sign is another reason I am drawn to seashells, salt water and sand.



This week I started transforming our inside garden section to a cozy beach cottage look. I love everything with the wall colors, it makes me want to take an afternoon snooze.


And finally next week I will be going on a buying trip for sure ~ heading to Charleston and other location in South Carolina. Not only do I hope to find more beachy decor, I hope to find just that special treasure for you.

See you when I get back!


This is a great antique twin victorian bed. I would not normally used it for a beach scene, however the color is just too perfect.


Great little side table filled with seashore treasures

Through out the remainder of the blog, you will see these wonderful oil & acrylic paintings, which leads me to introduce you to the artist of the month.
Frank Smith, lives in McDonough and beside practically re-modeling our entire house, he can build anything, creates incredible birdhouses and now he has astounded me with these amazing paintings. They are all original pieces of art and as you can see he certainly captured the beauty of the sea. Frank also painted these great picket fence signs ~ hang one in your favorite retreat!



Great Old Green Cabinet ~ Great for a bathroom




2 comments:

Faith's Vintage Vanity said...

Hey Cindy!

Love the "Beach" look and LOVE the bed! It looks very relaxing.It gives me an idea for my sunroom. It's already shabby-chic white furniture, I might just add some sea shells and some beach stuff. THANKS!

Faith

Faith's Vintage Vanity said...

Hey again, I came by to tell you, you are tagged! See my post for details.

Faith