Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall is at our doorstep ~


The days are finally cooler now. It's not long now until the first day of fall! September 23rd. Fall seems to be such a short time to me. Short but wonderful. Crisp blue skies, gorgeous leaves and enjoying being outside again. Here's a wonderful poem about fall for you to enjoy.
We hope to see you soon at The Plum Tree . . .



Autumn’s Glow

There is something about autumn
That brings out such earthiness
Gold leaves adorn bushes and trees
Like an artist with a brilliant brush
Once the leaves dry on the trees
Then the wind begins to blow
It’s a special time of year for me
Because I love autumn so
The cold dry air it seems
Prepare the leaves to fall
Mother Nature’s special time
Yes, it’s the best of all
What a dazzling way to end
The year as winter nears
The way leaves let loose
And drop like nature’s tears
Oh yes, I love those golden days
Dreamy with autumn’s glow
It makes me smile because I do
Love the season of autumn so!

Marilyn Lott

No comments: