Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Thursday, August 02, 2007

A new school year is approaching . . .


Does it seem like the time is flying by faster to you? You blink and a month has passed! We've been buying school supplies at my house, clothes, and getting fresh haircuts. My youngest, Noah is quite excited. Chase, 16 yrs old, on the other hand is much less thrilled.

But time passes. We just can't stop it, can we? These wonderful old things that Cindy, myself and our other dealers find for you are representative of tiny fragments in time. Is that why we love them so?

If you see something in the photographs that interests you, stop in. There's plenty more that didn't make it into them . . .


ESTATE SALE NEWS


Marti is having an estate sale August 10th and 11th and I will post more information about it as soon as I receive it . . . stay tuned!

2 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Just cruising through blogland and came upon your site...love all the treasures you've posted!...will visit again.

Jen Kershner said...

There is so much in these pictures that is tempting me! Why does back to school have to be so darn expensive?