Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Friday, June 08, 2007

Welcome June!


The temperatures are slowly rising and the children are finally out of school! We welcome June as it is a nice change of pace for everyone. People are able relax their schedules a bit and enjoy a little less traffic on the roads going to work in the mornings. Summer is a time to enjoy our family, go on a few picnics, go fishing and finally get that much needed vacation. We do hope all is well with you and yours, that you're enjoying the beginnings of summer and the longer days.



We hope that you'll have time to stop in and see us soon. New items arrive daily as Cindy and I both try to bring them in when we work. Our dealers bring in new items regularly too, and we always try to feature them on our blog.


~ Thank you all so much for shopping at The Plum Tree ~

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my, more pictures of your store. I absolutely love your store. I make trips to Florida and Charlston often, I hope to stop by some time. I don't think your to far from Western VA. I think I'll mapquest ya'll.
I am totaly drooling here.
Becky