Business Hours

Note...Summer Business Hours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00-5:00

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Happy May!

I don't know about you, and I'm sure Cindy would agree with me, I love beautiful things. Things that, when I look at them, they make me feel so good. When my eyes fall on them, a wonderful feeling of pleasure washes over me that takes me to another time, another place that isn't quite so hectic.

Pretty things in your home can evoke a peaceful feeling. Because they feed your inner spirit and surround you with beauty, familiarity and timelessness. I believe that's why Cindy and I love this business so much. We search, arrange and even create with these pretty things that we know, if arranged in the most perfect way, will strike you and say, "I would love to come home with you."

As women we love to make our house a home. I feel like it is "in" us. We hope that The Plum Tree will continue to be a source for finding that perfect item for that perfect spot in your home.

No comments: